Matrikon OPC Tunneller Trial software
Matrikon Tunneller Manual (Korean)
DataHub Tunneller Trial software
DataHub Tunneller Manual (Korean)
OPC Tunneller는 OPC DCOM 설정 없이 OPC Server와 Client 간의 통신을 가능하게 하며, VPN (Virtual Private Network)을 통해서도 OPC 통신을 가능하게 합니다. Tunneller는 OPC Server 와 Client PC에 모두 설치되어야 합니다.
(go to Matrikon Tunneller)
- OPC DA 지원
- OPC HDA, OPC A&E 지원 (선택 사양)
- OPC Server ProgID Aliasing
- 폭 넓은 사용 실적
- 사용자 정의 Security
(go to DataHub Tunneller)
- OPC DA 지원
- OPC A&E 지원 (선택 사양)
- Data Set Mirroring across network
- Connection 이중화 지원
- Linux, QNX 지원 (Cascade DataHub for Linux/QNX)
- 사용자 정의 Security
- POSO, 현대제철 등 130여개 이상 설치 실적 (with ibaPDA)
Matrikon OPC Tunneller
Features and Benefits:
- Easy configuration.
- Seamless OPC data transfer through multiple mediums across geographical
- Reliably transfer real-time, historical, and alarms field data to a
- Data encryption for security.
- High performance data compression to utilize less bandwidth.
- Communication with multiple OPC servers and clients simultaneously.
- Alarm and Events specific:
- Simple, Tracking, and Conditional Events are supported.
- Subscribe and Receive Conditional Alarms and Events.
- Automatic refresh method to update the state of condition events.
- Added 64 bit support for both Client Side and Server Side connections.
- Status tags provided for OPC real-time data items monitoringConnection status
- Related diagnostic information
MatrikonOPC Tunneller™ solves 6 major issues encountered using OPC over DCOM:
1. Cross Domains and Workgroups
Authentication difficulties make DCOM connections across
different domains or workgroups extremely difficult or impossible. Leap past
this limitation with OPC Tunneller. Essentially, if you can ping the PC, you can
get to it with Tunneller.
2. DCOM and OPC through firewalls
DCOM uses a wide variety of ports, making it almost
impossible to configure a firewall with. Not to mention, DCOM is a prime target
for viruses and worms such as Blaster. OPC Tunneller lets us firewall our PC’s
for maximum security against viruses and worms, yet still allows us all the
benefits of OPC.
3. DCOM needs a lot of bandwidth
DCOM works best in environments with low latency and high
bandwidth; typical of an office LAN. This causes considerable difficulty when
communicating over satellite, modems, radio, and other bandwidth-limited
communication types. MatrikonOPC Tunneller™ features lossless data compression,
which reduces load on networks and saves cost when paying per MB of data.
4. Timeouts and Disconnections
Plagued with timeouts? Need recovery faster than the
unconfigurable 6 minute timeout that comes with DCOM? MatrikonOPC Tunneller™ has
configurable timeouts to work best with your network and reconnects to OPC
Servers in a fraction of the time.
5. Data Privacy
OPC Tunneller now features data stream encryption. "Man in
the middle" type of attacks can now be thwarted, because OPC data is not
readable without the key. Encryption can be selected from 64, 96, or 128 bit
AES. OPC Tunneller can also limit client connections from only the IP addresses
6. Easy Configuration
Depending on your system, configuring DCOM just to the point
of getting communication can take days! OPC Tunneller reduces your integration
time to minutes!
- Install Matrikon OPC Tunneller on both the OPC Client and OPC
- On the client node, define an IP address or computer name to connect to.
- Start communicating!
More features of the Cogent DataHub tunnelling product.
- A simple 3 step
procedure gets you up and running in minutes.
- SSL networking provides a secure connection over a network or Internet
connection, including optional password protection.
- The tunnelling connection works across firewall boundaries.
- The Cogent DataHub provides immediate response and automatic recovery from
network interruptions and link detection timeouts can be as fast as 50
- Licensing is quick and easy using
software key codes. No hardware keys
to worry about.
- The Cogent DataHub can connect between
XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server and Windows
- Unique to the Cogent DataHub is the ability to
tunnel data between programs on Windows, Linux_QNX operating systems.
- A powerful built-in scripting language lets you fully customize your OPC
applications by attaching custom code to process events and point
- Our embedded
toolkit helps you build custom tunnelling connections for any
non-Windows OS that supports TCP, such as Linux, QNX, Itron, VxWorks,
- Full read and write support for Excel for accurate reporting and real-time
Excel analysis of your plant data (optional).
- The Cogent DataHub also has the ability to aggregate data from multiple OPC Servers into a common
data set, giving you a single point of access to all of your plant data.
- Support for the latest web technologies lets you build powerful web
applications for process visualization and control ((optional).
- Full read and write access to ODBC databases so you can log data to
SQL/Access/Oracle, or integrate database information into your OPC