Kepware OPC Server v5.x
OPC Server for BACnet
Kepware BACnet OPC Server
- This driver can be used successfully with devices that use the BACnet/IP
(Annex J) protocol, are visible on or from an Ethernet network, and support the
objects, properties, and services supported by this driver. Please consult the
Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement (PICS) that is available from your
hardware vendor. Conformance data for this driver is given in Supported Objects
and Services found under the features tab.
The official BACnet specification
"ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 135-2001 BACnet A Data Communication Protocol for Building
Automation and Control Networks" describes all aspects of the BACnet protocol.
When using Kepware's BACnet device driver, it is recommended that users be
familiar with the standard BACnet objects and properties discussed in Clause 12
and the BACnet/IP particulars outlined in Annex J. The specification is
available along with many other useful resources through the American Society of
Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc. (ASHRAE) or the
official BACnet website at www.bacnet.org.
- Automatic Device Discovery
- Supports Application Protocol Data Unit (APDU), which affects message
- Supports Command Priority, which prioritizes write requests
- Supports subscription to the Change of Value (COV) event notification for
- Includes Automatic Tag Database
Generation for BACnet supported object types
- Includes the following supported Objects, with most properties of the
standard object types supported:
Analog Input, Analog Output, Analog Value,
Averaging, Binary Input, Binary Output, Binary Value, Calendar, Command, Device,
Event Enrollment, File, Group, Life Safety Point, Life Safety Zone, Loop,
Multi-State Input, Multi-State Output, Multi-State Value, Notification Class,
Program, Schedule, and Trend Log.
- Supported Services: